- Associate’s degree or greater preferred
- 1-3 years relevant work experience preferred
- Communicate clearly and professionally with employees, management, vendors, and service providers
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and have the ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Accounts payable
- US GAAP
- Sales/use tax
- NetSuite experience
- Payroll processing and related regulations for US and Canada employees
About Our Benefits
We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursement benefits.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.